Eyelash Extension are an amazingly powerfull way to enhance your natural beauty, increase eye contact and boost your confidence.
Mal d’Or Beauty is dedicated to exceeding your expectations in all aspects of the
service we provide and the products as well.
Using only the finest quality on the market, we have sourced the softest and most durable material. They made of the best, safe and sterilized fibers. It is highly resistant to wear and has a natural elasticity which will leave you with the longest- lasting wear possible.
What is the difference between eyelash extensions?
Classic eyelash extensions are simple, beautiful, natural-looking lash extensions.
They are applied on a 1:1 ratio, called “1D”, which means one extension on one natural lash. Classic eyelash extensions application typically takes 1.5-2 hours. Volume eyelash extensions offer you a full, better-than falsies look that gives you some serious glamour and dramatic look. Involve applying a “fan” of lash extension to one natural lash. So instead of the 1:1 ratio of classic eyelash extensions, you may have 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, 1:5, called “2D”, “3D”, “4D”, “5D”.
This is how the luxurious volume is achieved!
Your eyelashes have a natural cycle of growth. Each time a lash falls out, it takes the extension with it. This is completely normal and maintaining a regular and timely routine of alternating between full sets and refills will ensure that your lashes always look their best.
This is why we recommend you attend a refill appointment within the first 3 weeks of having a new set applied to get the most out of your extensions.
|New set||Refill in 14 days||Refill in 21 days|
Eyelash Lifting with tinting is the alternative to eyelash extensions, a treatment for natural eyelashes, which is curling, stretch them naturally creating a great effect and they look longer and thicker. This technique smooths the root of the eyelash to enhance them in a non aggressive way.
The treatment last for about 6-8 weeks.
Price of the treatment is 50€.
Before the application:
- Before the application of eyelash extension within 48 hours don’t use long lasting mascara, eyelash serums, water resistant makeup, oil-based products because these products can affect for the eyelash extension.
- We recommend to coming to your appointment with a clean face without makeup.
- We recommend to washing your hair before the appointment because after
the application you have to keep dry your eyelashes in the next 48 hours.
Aftercare of eyelash extensions:
- Avoid getting them wet (including water, steam, vapor) for up to 48 hours after application. In these 48 hours avoid sauna, solarium, and makeup.
- Do not use oil base products around on your eyes, and water-resistant
- After 48 hours clean your eyelashes 2 times/day with the aftercare products, what we ensure you.
- Do not rub or touch your eyes, and eyelashes.